- I was at Harris Teeter earlier this week and was so excited to score this bouquet of peonies & hydrangeas. I have them on my desk and they just make me smile! We had very similar colored peonies on our wedding day.
- I guess I got my answer from last week's post and Jessica Simpson delivered her almost 10lb baby! I actually really like the name, Maxwell Drew. Per People.com, its a combo of her husband's middle name and her mom's maiden name. Props to her for keeping it in the family and not choosing a fruit or country for her namesake.
- It was announced this week that the 2nd Annual Southern Ground Music & Food Festival with Zac Brown Band will be October 20-21 on Daniel Island. Mr. R and I did not go this past year but are hoping to go this year. We LOVE Zac Brown heard this was a blast last year. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, May 5.
- I am thinking of ordering this dress from JCrew Factory for a wedding in June, thoughts?
- Mother's Day is next weekend. Got any great gift ideas for making mom feel special to share??
- I was lucky enough to visit my co-worker A and her husband C (from my post yesterday) at MUSC Children's Hospital last night. I was even able to have a few moments with sweet Rowan. Unfortunately Rowan had a seizure last night and then another MRI this morning showing the swelling in her brain as increased. A&C have set up a Caringbridge website (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rowanrice )for their beautiful girl. I am in awe at the strength A&C have been able to muster and know that God is helping them stay strong. A is especially wondering if there is anyone out there who has gone through something similar. They need all the thoughts, prayers and love they can get right now. Thank you to those of you who are lifting them up in thought and word.